Cultivating Fun & Curiosity
Feed your mind with…
- Three Black History sites: Uncle Tom’s Cabin, Buxton National Historic Site & Museum, and Black Mecca Museum
- Battle sites from War of 1812-13, including the sites of the death of Shawnee Chief Tecumseh
- Museums featuring artifacts of local and national significance
Feed your body with…
- The freshest foods straight from farm stands dotted along country roads
- Excellent cuisine, from gourmet meals in a chic setting to pub fare
- Wine from a local vineyard and refreshing beer from local micro-breweries
Feed your spirit with…
- Fishing in fresh water lakes, rivers and streams
- Golfing on one of 5 excellent, challenging and professionally- maintained courses
- Birdwatching in two provincial parks featuring unique Carolinian forests
- Live musical and theatre performances by world-famous and local talents
- Walks along the only part of the Trans Canada Trail linked to the War of 1812
- A motorcycle cruise along winding roadways that hug local waterways
- Art festivals in local parks throughout the summer
Shredfest, Threshing Festival, Cherryfest, WAMBO, Retrofest, Wallyfest, Festival of Porches & Verandahs, Fish Fest and many more.
And don’t forget Shopping!
From gift shops to hardware, clothing to garden decor, our shop owners know the importance of personal service.
Welcome to Chatham-Kent!
Cultivating Fun…Shore to Shore