Cultivating Fun & Curiosity
Feed your mind with…
- Battle sites from War of 1812-3, including the sites of the death of Shawnee Chief Tecumseh
- Three Black History sites: Uncle Tom’s Cabin, Buxton National Historic Site & Museum, and Black Mecca Museum
- Live musical and theatre performances by world-famous and local talents
- Interactive museums
Feed your body with…
- The freshest foods straight from farm stands dotted along country roads
- Excellent cuisine from gourmet meals in a chic setting to pub fare
- Wine from a local vineyard and refreshing beer from a local micro-brewery
Feed your spirit with…
- Walks along the only part of the Trans Canada Trail linked to the War of 1812
- A motorcycle cruise along winding roadways that hug local waterways
- Art festivals in local parks throughout the summer
Cherryfest, Shredfest, Threshing Festival, WAMBO, Retrofest, Festival of Porches & Verandahs and many more.
And don’t forget Shopping!
From clothing, shoe and hardware to antiques and sporting goods, our shop owners know the importance of personal service.
Welcome to Chatham-Kent!
Cultivating Fun…Shore to Shore